Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Thank You Dream Teams


Dream Teams~ I wish that you knew just how much this relay for life means to our family. To see the support we have recieved from the community and especially from the Dream Teams, we could not have asked for more. Dor had a smile on her face for the rest of the day on Sunday after the meeting. She knows that she has a lot of support behind her and she is very proud of her teammates. Keep up the good work and someone try to catch up with Peggy. Nice job Peg :)
Your support is priceless,
Jake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning to my Red Soxs boy,Jake..I bet that we will be surprised that someone has already caught me in the donations, and is keeping it on the down low just to surprise us all.... I am still working hard, so who ever you are you better work harder!!:)We do have a most awesome team and after that meeting I too felt proud and up lifted from all the love in that room...Much Love to the Home Team For Doreen!!! You all Rock!! Peace out.. Peg