Sunday, May 21, 2006

What a great day!


Yesterday I spent the day in Seattle with my good friend Pam. We stopped at Pike Place Market for just a bit (so I could spend a gift card I got at my favorite kitchen shop) Then for an early birthday present Pam took me to see the traveling production of "Chicago". We loved it! The seats were great, the cast was great, the company was the greatest! Afterwards, we went to dinner at Cellar Bistro on Capitol Hill. The food and atmosphere were delightful. The weather turned out to be perfect. Pam never got lost :) Though I was a little tired by the end of the day (so was Pam) it was worth every second. Thanks Pammy!

Later in the evening (after a little snooze) we stopped in at my sisters "50th" birthday party. We saw some family and friends we had not seen in a while. It was a nice ending to a wonderful day.

Today "Doreen's Dream Team" members are gathering at my house for a quick little meeting. I'm looking forward to seeing all of them. I have some amazing people rooting for me. Thanks everyone.

All my love,
Doreen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! I miss you a lot!! I only have 4 more days of school... 5 finals 2 full days and 2 half days!!! Can you believe it... in 4 days i will be a senior!!! Anyways I miss you and love you!!!

Love,
Nicole :)

Anonymous said...

Amy I am glad that you decided to have this meeting!! It was really nice meeting the rest of the team and seeing farmiliar faces. We are all going to do most awesome, and I think that we can make this one of the best walks that Stanwood has seen!!

Shoot Homeslice, I wish that I known that you two were out and about, I could of taken you to the Cheese Factory for some De'lights!! WOW!! Maybe thats where I will take you for lunch??? I am sure even know I was a good girl, I might have gained a pd or two just for looking at the cheese cake!!:)Pam you do ROCK!! Hugs and lots of smiles to the Home team for Doreen!! Peg