Saturday, May 20, 2006

Blast from the past!

Last night I enjoyed the company of 8 of my former cheerleaders. (For those of you who have forgotten...I had a brain lapse and coached cheerleading at SHS for 5 years...) Just kidding. I had a ball doing it! We met at a local restaurant and laughed about the past, talked of the present, and dreamed about the future. They really are a special group of girls-women (and parents) who I am forever grateful that they allowed me to be a part of their lives.

In our group last night we had 2 mothers (by the way Mel & Megan...I'm very proud of you) and a room full of successful, beautiful women. I never doubted your potential and you never let me down.

Thanks girls for the laughter, love and dinner. I loved it all!

Dream Big,
(SUPERSTAR) Dor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Dor, this website is amazing! What a great way to keep everyone in the loop. Thank you Amy and Angie for setting this awesome website up, it is so great to feel connected and up to date on what's happening.

I had such a great time last night! It was so good to see you and all the girls and have a chance to catch up and remember all the fun and silly times we had as your cheerleaders. You were the best coach ever and we all love you so much.

Dor, you and your family are so amazing. Your positive attitudes, fighting spirit and proactiveness would be an inspiration to anyone, and I want you to know that I am inspired to be more active, more grateful and more positive in my own life because of all of you. So thank you!

I love you so much, Dor, and I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work and the good fight.

Love, Mel