Friday, May 15, 2009

Fabulous Friday

Whenever I get to see all my kids in the same day, it's bound to be a good one. Today was no exception.

I woke up early again (one of the side effects to chemo...I don't sleep in like usual) and decided to get moving sooner than normal. I showered, made breakfast then headed to Marysville to take care of some unfinished business. I returned home around 1:00 and I was BEAT. Luckily, I took a little snooze and was back in business this evening. Amy, Rick and I went over to the fairgrounds to help out with the Hoe-Down. We didn't do much, but we had fun trying.

This afternoon, I started to get tingling in my fingers and a couple of sores in my mouth. I'm hoping this isn't the beginning of a rough 2nd week. If it is however, I'll learn to suck it up. I've had 3 pretty great years fighting this battle, I guess a few side effects won't hurt me.

I'm very tired tonight, so I'm heading to bed. Hopefully, I'll have some photos to post tomorrow night when we return from "Raising the Roof".

Keep DREAMING BIG,
Dor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anytime you show up at my school and peak your head into the gym when I am teaching is also bound to be a good day.... thanks for stopping by!

Love you,
Angie

Tisha said...

do you have the recipe for the hard candies to help with the sores in your mouth? my mil used them and they helped her a lot. :)