Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pet Scan

Thanks to Shannon, I had an HOV buddy and a pal to hang around with all day before and after my PET scan. She was also a stand in photographer/videographer for the next set of webisodes. So, now that the scan is over, we just wait. When I learn something...so will you.

I'm getting ready to head to California on Monday to start a great week with Bonnie, her team of docs, and a visit with her family. I'm looking forward to my time with the gang from San Francisco.

Thanks kids for all your help today. Without your love and hardwork...I'm not sure how Dad and I could do it around here. (That goes for you too Shannon and Mel...2 more kids never hurt any family...ours is better because you're in it)

Tomorrow I'm going to visit with my friend Ann, who has just returned from Iraq after 4 months. Although she kept us up on what life was like via e-mail, I'm looking forward to seeing her in person. I'm so proud of her service for our freedom.

It was an early morning, so I'd better call it a night.

Sleep tight and Dream BIG,
Dor

No comments: