Thursday, April 09, 2009

Great day with the Titus Girls


This morning I was greeted by my 2 cleaning ladies. The house is sparkly and clean and I'm ready to start my next week with a beautiful house. I could get used to this pampering.

Once the cleaning crew left, the Titus girls picked me up and we left for Seattle for the day. We started the day at Dick's drive in for lunch, then checked in at our hotel. By 2:20 we were at Pike Place having the best day ever. We couldn't have asked for better weather...the sun was shining all afternoon.

Tomorrow morning they'll be accompanying me to my chemo appointment and we're sure to have fun there as well. The staff can't wait to meet my friends (only this time I'm bringing 4 of them with me at once)

I'm attaching a photo of the 5 of us at the market.

Keep dreaming big,
Dor

1 comment:

KCina said...

AWESOME!!! ;-)