Sunday, February 22, 2009

The way I see it!

Yesterday was spent in bed (propped up) or on the leather chair in the living room. I really tried to lay low and heal. My cough is annoying but I'm hoping that I'm coughing up the "bad stuff" that's decided to live in my lungs. The only thing on my body that's really hurting is my knee. I think I tweaked it while squatting and coughing at the same time...."she survived lung cancer but she walks with a limp". I can see the headlines now.

Shelley and I stopped at Starbuck's for a coffee on Friday morning on our way down to Seattle. For those of you who aren't Starbuck's addicts, they put some amazing sayings on the sides of their cups. This was on Shelley's and I thought it was worthy of some blog space.

"The Way I See It" #293

The way I see it
Isn't necessarily
The way you see it
Or the way it is
Or ought to be
What's more important
Is that we're all
Looking for it
And a way to see it!

--Desi Di Nardo, author and poet

Pretty powerful words coming from a cup of Java...

Love you more,
Dor

No comments: