Sunday, February 15, 2009

Peaceful "Sun"day Afternoon

Sometimes when I sit down to tell you how things are going, I draw a blank. Like tonight, for instance. So I'll just give you an update on my weekend.

Rodger and Jan's anniversary party was a great event. I saw lots of people I hadn't seen in a while. I danced (until I had a little coughing meltdown while dancing and singing to "You know you make me wanna SHOUT"). After some fresh air, water, and 10 minutes of gagging and coughing, I was back to my old self again.

Chemo starts again on Tuesday (the first night of basketball playoffs) so I'm hoping I can get plenty of rest before tip off. If not, I guess I'll have to wait for Rick to come home and tell me the score. Good Luck Spartans!

I had a nice day today visiting with Angie and Shannon (though Shannon kicked my behind in Wii). Angie's been waiting for a day like today to start working in her yard. She mowed for the first time (crazy girl) and trimmed back all the foliage around her house. I sure wish I had her energy (or patience) when it came to yard work. I want it all done, yesterday and I would like to see flowers blooming by the end of the week.

Dreaming Big,
Dor

No comments: