Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter Wonderland


I just looked outside to see if it had stopped snowing and no such luck. I think it's beautiful outside, but with all this snow comes road hazards (if I'm driving), going a little stir crazy (if you can't leave the house because you're a terrible driver), not finishing your Christmas shopping (if your husband takes away your keys because you scare other people on the road). I don't know if you noticed a pattern, but driving in the snow is not one of my better attributes. I'm attaching a photo that I just took and OOOOHHHH is it pretty.

So far, Rick and I are feeling great after yesterdays chemo. Now we need to hope the snow goes away so I can get to Seattle on Friday for my next treatment. My brother in law Tom has volunteered to take me (again anything to keep me from getting on the road in a car).

Love you more than all the snowflakes falling in Stanwood...

Dreaming Big White Flakes,
Dor

No comments: