Friday, December 12, 2008

The week has come to an end

I've been doing a lousy job of keeping up with the blog lately. Not just because I've had a lot going on, but also because the internet was giving me some problems. You can only be as good as your internet service.

Yesterday I went with Angie to her knee doctor's appointment. He told her that her knee wasn't in good shape and that someday she would need a total knee replacement. At 31 those weren't the words she's planned to hear but she wasn't surprised to hear it. For now, she is going to re-hab the heck out of it...keep resting it and see what happens after the first of the year.

When I got back from Seattle, I joined the office ladies for our annual Christmas party at Gail's house. We do a little gift exchange, laugh and talk for hours, all the while eating great finger foods. I was nearly the last one to leave.


I had a bunch of little odd jobs to do today before Pam and her grandson came over to the house. They were meeting Darlena and I to decorate little car and truck Christmas cakes. We had a great time. Tonight we're having dinner at Jeff and Dawn's when we bring Darlena home.

Tomorrow is Megan's bachelorette party and Jakes bachelor party so Rick and I will be out celebrating with the kids. We're going to get plenty of rest so we're feeling well enough to celebrate all night long.

I'm feeling much better now that the chemo is out of my system.

Have a safe and happy weekend.
Dreaming Big,
Doreen

No comments: