Thursday, November 06, 2008

Sleepy Thursday

I woke up this morning feeling very good. I was rested and in the mood to do a little cleaning, cooking and rearranging. My friend Kim came over and sat with me and my little nieces. Their momma went to a funeral, and I enjoy spending time with them whenever I can. It was nice to have Kim around. Apparently, fatigue can set in at anytime and I got it about a half an hour before Dawn came back to get the girls. It was great getting to visit with Kim and the girls, but I'm worn out now so I'm heading to bed for the night.

Pam is taking me for chemo treatment #2 tomorrow morning and I believe it's going to turn out really well. They're going to give me some different anti-nausea medicine, and after that everything will turn out fine.

If I wake up in the middle of the night because I've been sleeping too long, I'll write you another little note.

Until tomorrow,
Keep Dreaming Big~
Doreen

No comments: