Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Drowsy...

I've now been through 3 treatments so far and besides the first one, they really haven't been too bad. I must say however that I am so exhausted after each treatment that I'm almost lethargic and drunk feeling. Hopefully I haven't' made a fool of myself. Oh wait, it's probably too late for that.

Amy had the day off so she spent it with me, helping do some grocery shopping and dinner preparation. Angie stopped by after officiating a basketball game in Kirkland and had dinner with us. It's great to see the kids all the time, but I keep falling asleep while there here to visit. Hopefully, they'll forgive me.

Jake will be be home soon (he's had a busy day with Megan working on wedding stuff).

I'm looking forward to next week when I can start to recuperate from all the excitement of this week. Other than taking Rick to Seattle for his appointment on Tuesday, I think we have a pretty laid back week.

If I just rambled...it was probably because I'm partially asleep. Good night...I'll talk to you tomorrow when my eyes open up. :)

Dreaming Drowsy,
Dor

No comments: