Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Uneventful Cancer Day :)

We're back from Seattle and so far no news is good news. Rick's chemo was uneventful, and my scan took 5 minutes (at the most). Tomorrow we'll learn a little more (Hopefully just good stuff). Rick's CEA count (the tumor marker for colon cancer) is still rising. I guess that is to be expected for now. It's up to 19.2 (regular is between 0 and 2)

We ran a bunch of errands on the way home today so we didn't even get back to the house until about 4:00 or 4:30. I whipped up a little dinner and now I'm beat. I'm thinking of putting my jammies on and getting to bed early. I have to leave for Seattle by 8:00am tomorrow. My early mornings and daily exhaustion have left me with a little headache.

I'll write more tomorrow once we know something.

Dreaming about great scan results,
Dor

No comments: