Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sleepy Sunday

I've been whining about my lousy sleep experiences lately and last night was no different. Since we were going to be celebrating Seahawk Sunday I went to the store and bought groceries before Rick was out of bed. The game was so terrible, thank goodness we had good food to take away the pain. :)

This afternoon we had some special visitors. Pam's grandbaby, Will (the 3 pounder) came to see us. Andy, Heather, Drew and Pam were also here but Will (who is now 4 months old and 12 pounds) insisted on meeting his Aunt Doreen...and Uncle Rick.

When our visitors left, I laid down to see if I could take a little nap. I woke up at 8:30 tonight. Yes, I'm sure that will really help my sleep pattern. Never the less, I feel really rested. I've promised the family I will call Seattle tomorrow and tell Dr. Eaton that the cough isn't getting any better. I'm sure this is nothing that a little antibiotic can't fix :)

Except for the fatigue and tingling hands and feet, Rick is feeling really well. We need to get through the next month or so of the clinical trial and hopefully get some good results.

I'm going to get off the computer now and try to go to bed. I need to start having a better sleep routine. I think I'll start tonight.

Love you more than all the pumpkins that are ready to be picked....

Dream Big,
Dor

No comments: