Sunday, September 07, 2008

Invitation Making

What a wonderful day I had today with Megan's family and friends making invitations for the wedding. My friend Lynell joined me and gave me a tour of Alki Beach before we went to Megan's house. What a nice time we had. The invitations turned out beautiful. I can't wait for you all to see them.

Rick stayed home today and mowed lawns and did some work around the house. He sure likes it when he's feeling better and he can get stuff done at home. It gives him a feeling of "normal"....

Last night when we got home from the wedding, I laid on the bed around 6:30am for "just a minute" ...I got up at 9:00am. Wow, I must have been tired.

Gotta go now, Rick and Jake need haircuts and who better to do it than me, Doreen Juarez.

Dreaming Big,
Doreen

No comments: