Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bobby and Dy...when I needed them most

After a long busy day of gardening, painting, crying out of the blue on more than one occasion. We were invited to a party at some friends who live in a beautiful adobe house down on the water. We went to the party with our friends and relatives...and had a wonderful time. While we were there, I lost Rick again. No one seemed to know where he had gone, but there were plenty of people watching him so I figured he'd be back soon. Sure enough, before I knew it, I was staring in the face of Bobby and Dy who made the trek to Desert Aire to see us(Rick went to pick them up to surprise me). It couldn't have come at a better time. Their sense of humor and love was just what the doctor ordered to get me out of my SLUMP...



We've been up visiting, watching movies and laughing all morning. Today is going to be a better day, I can feel it already.



The weather is very pleasant today. A little too much wind but the temperature is perfect.



Jake and Megan are going to stop over today on their way back from the Potholes.



Have a safe and very happy Labor Day.



Dreaming Big,

Dor

No comments: