Saturday, June 21, 2008

90 degrees in Desert Aire

I know it's been a few days since you last heard from me, but like I told you on Wednesday, I have a bunch of things going and the blog was not in my top ten. Sorry. This week I celebrated the secretaries birthdays at school, had a doctors appointment, had a year end Relay for Life meeting, a surprise party for my friend Shelly...and now painting.

I picked my sister in law , Vickie up in Everett yesterday and we came to Desert Aire to relax, check out our new home, and paint our newly pressure washed railings. Not only did Vickie and I bake in the sun, but our neighbors Pat and Susie joined us. We finished what we could before we ran out of paint so we called it a day and now we've showered, had a little bite to eat and we're getting ready to explore the surroundings. Vickie has only been here a few times and things change each time we come over.

Tonight is going to be a laid back evening...perhaps a movie, popcorn, some fruity beverage, cozy blankets and pillows on the floor in the living room. (I forgot to mention that we haven't brought our furniture over here yet...so it's movie watching on the floor, or Wii at Susie and Pats.

I've got company waiting on me, so I'll try to write more later. If not...don't worry. I've probably just started another odd job.

Hugs,
Dor

No comments: