Sunday, April 27, 2008

All is Well

This is just a quick little message to say "All is well in the Schmitt House". Mom and Dad went down the Oregon Coast for a few days with some friends. I'm sure Dor will tell you all about it when she gets back tonight. I know she was disappointed not to have wireless internet service. Jake and Megan are at Desert Aire, Angie is in Portland, and I have been in Stanwood most of the weekend keeping an eye on mom and dad's house and taking care of some Relay stuff.

We are well... don't be worried. :)

Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for checking in, Amy. I was beginning to worry about everything and everyone!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amy, this little note is what I and probably many others needed to be reassured that all is well with everyone.

You are all in my prayers everyday. All my love and hugs

Debbie