Friday, March 07, 2008

It's finally Friday...

It used to be that I wanted Friday to be here so I had the weekend off. Now I want Friday to be here so the ones I love have a little time off. Nothing major planned for Rick and I. I'm sure we'll find something to do.

Angie and Shannon are going to Stevens Pass for Hope on the Slopes. A fundraising overnight event (much like relay but on skis or snowboards). Amy and Melana are at Desert Aire (Amy just called, said she turned the water on at the road and some pipes blew...ugh). I guess we'll be heading to D.A. to do some repair work. Jake is staying home all weekend doing planning lessons for his class for next week.

I went to dinner and the school play (Fiddler on the Roof ~ which was the best production I've seen at Stanwood High School) with a bunch of girls from school/work. This morning Rick and I met my mom and dad for breakfast. It's nice to spend quality time with Mom and Dad like that. We've decided we're going to do this more often.

It's now almost 10:30 I've got an achy back and a little headache. I think it's time for bed.

Until tomorrow, Dream Big.

Doreen

No comments: