Monday, March 03, 2008

Chemo Eve

Happy 75th birthday, Dad! Thanks for everything you do. Everyone wishes you belonged to them, but I'm the lucky one who gets to call you DAD. Did you ever know that you're my hero?

Today was one of those days that I found myself doing lots of things, and accomplishing nothing. (Except for the massage...which helped relieve my backache a little) The nice part about a day like today is I can count on another one just like it in the near future. Do nothing...get a massage....it's a good deal.

Tomorrow will be another long day in Seattle, as will Wednesday. I wish we could figure out a way to do it all at once, but our doctors work on different days. Now that gas is $3.50 a gallon (I swore I wouldn't buy gas if it hit $1.00 per gallon...how's that working for me?) we need to find ways to cut down on all the trips back and forth to the city. Or, perhaps we need to get a hybrid? The only problem with hybrids is their size. Rick's knees would be up under his chin.

I'd better get to bed since we have an early morning ahead of us.

Dream Big,
Dor

No comments: