Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Year Day

We're having a great time down here at the state tournament. It's so much easier to watch games when our children aren't playing in them. What I love to do, is watch parents watching their kids. The emotions they have for their child's success (or failures) is so apparent in their face that I can't help but wonder what's going through their mind.

The backache is still here, but I walked around a lot more yesterday so it was tolerable. I'm actually glad I have a scan on Wednesday. I'm sure this has nothing to do with the lung cancer but I will feel better when I know that for sure.

Rick's cousins Kelly and Shelly came to our room and visited last night until around 11:30, so Rick is still sleeping. I'm going to get in the shower while he rests a little longer.

We're getting ready to head back to the Dome for some exciting games this morning. I know it sounds funny to some people, but this is a highlight for Rick and I every year. We spend three nights in Tacoma and watch basketball...no matter who is playing.

Love you more than all the dribbles of a basketball at the Tacoma Dome this week.

Dreaming Big,
Dor

No comments: