Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day off for President's Day

I didn't write a blog yesterday becasue I was busy shopping for a gift for our president (it was presidents day, you know) Ok. That's a lie. I didn't get him anything. I did work in the yard some more, did a bunch of stuff around the house and went to a movie with Angie. Oh, I also gave a few haircuts.

We're down here at Seattle Cancer Care for a long day of Chemo Infusion. We arrived at 8:00am and he is not expected to be done until at least 12:30. One of the medicines they gave Rick this time was to help with nauseaous for 3-4 days. Let's hope by then, he'll be feeling better.

I barely slept last night (I didn't want to miss the alarm clock) so I think I'm heading back up to his room and snuggle next to him for the next 2 hours.

I'll write more tonight.

Big Dreaming Dor

No comments: