Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tuesday's Update

Rick's chemo went pretty fast. I had a brain MRI (that was so noisy, if I didn't already have a headache...it would have caused one). I won't find any results out until at least tomorrow. I have no doubts that they will come back fine. :) We learned today that Rick will be taking 10 chemo pills per day for the 2 weeks following his treatments. They look like horse pills, so as you can imagine, Rick is thrilled. We are expecting to see some side effects this time. The chemo drugs are a little different combination. Though they are easier to take, we're just not sure if they will be as kind to his body as the past 9 months of treatment have been.

The kids all came by to check on us tonight so I had them stay for dinner. Nothing special, but just having them here was nice. We played some family Wii then called it a night.

I hope tomorrow's tooth pulling goes well. I'll keep you posted.

Hugs and kisses,
Dor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sad to say that mom beat me at Wii Boxing tonight. My pride is hurt a little. I mean... I was beat by someone with lung cancer who was huffing and puffy the whole time. I will hang my head and go to bed. Congrats mom. :(