Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hollywood, here we come...

I wish I could jump into bed and get a little shut eye, but one eye keeps popping open to see if I'm dreaming. Can you believe this week? I'm still trying to take it all in.

I have clothes to wear. Nothing exciting (except for my new coat...I'll try to get photos with it on). Who would have thought going to the Ellen show would bring so much pressure to the audience? In the end, I'm wearing a blouse I got for my birthday in May. It's green (surprise, surprise) We're not allowed to wear lettering on our clothes, or dress alike otherwise ~ we would have had our "Breath Away from a Cure" shirts on... We've gotta bring attention to this damned disease. I can't think of a better place than while dancing on the Ellen show :)

I've got the laptop charging to take it along so we can keep everyone up on the blog. I'm not sure about posting photos while were gone but we'll do our best.

Amy is spending the night tonight so we can head out to Angie's by 6:00am. Our flight leaves at 9:00am but we need to get some caffeine courage (Starbuck's) before we get on the plane.

Dreaming Big,
Dor

2 comments:

LovesLife said...

Hi, I have been following your story for quite some time. I live in Canada and was diagnosed with NM-BAC last year. I hope you have a wonderful time in Hollywood and I will do my best to tape "Ellen" that day - tell her we love her in Canada too!!! Best always,

Linda

Karen said...

I am so happy....so truly, truly happy. It brings me such joy to know that you and Amy and Angie are going to have such an incredible weekend. I hope it is out of this world, crazy, exhilarating, and perfect. Send Ellen our love from Stanwood.