Friday, September 21, 2007

Ellen Info...

So, I was just sitting here in my office trying to get caught up on my work when my cell phone rang. It was the producer of the Ellen show calling just to check on things and make sure we didn't need anything. It was like... "Hi Amy. How are things? Is there anything you need from us? I just wanted to make sure you are good to go. Call me directly at blah, blah, blah when you get here and I will come greet you guys". What the heck? :)

If the people at the Ellen show are really this good to us in person, I might have to put "promote the Ellen show to everyone I meet" on my long list of things to do in life. They have been wonderful to us so far. I asked my new "friend" when the show is going to be aired so we can let our blog readers know the exact date. It is for sure going to air on Tuesday (25th) at 11:00 am on channel 5 (in the Seattle area). Just check your local listings (I sound like a television ad) to see what time it's aired in your area. I should have asked her who was going to be on the show. Now I'm curious. I might have to find out.

Stay tuned....

Amy

P.S. I found out who's on the show but I'm not allowed to tell. They said it will be on the Ellen website on Monday morning. Sorry guys, I wish I could say. The lady from the show said, "I'll tell you but you can't post it on your website". That's a true statement.

One hint though.... the ladies will be happy. I know I'm excited. There are worse people to have to look at for an hour, that's for sure. :)

3 comments:

Dave in MT said...

Er...I don't exactly watch the Ellen show, but if I'm not mistaken she graduated high school the same year as me and Doreen...1976.

Anonymous said...

Too bad we can't have an "everybody who reads Doreen and Rick's blog" goes to Ellen...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, an all Rick and Dor audience would be great...but maybe Ellen would love to come to walk for RFL in June???? Wouldn't hurt to ask...