Monday, August 27, 2007

Blog #401


When I was getting ready to post a blog today, it said "blogs posted, 400". Can you believe that? I've put our life out on the internet over 400 times. I know I talk a lot (no comments please) but I'm truly amazed when I think of hours I've spent at the computer telling you about our day when I could have been cleaning house. Exactly my point. Don't spend hours cleaning (unless you love to), or ironing (because you're a freak like me) or cooking (if you don't know the number to the take-out restaurant) unless it brings you joy. Instead, spend time with friends and family and make unforgettable memories. There I go again, giving you advice I don't seem to follow. But, I'm working on it.

The link for the I love you more than quilt unveiling party is added at the top of this blog... We had a wonderful time (you can tell by the photos) Thanks Jane for EVERYTHING~

WSU and Stanwood are working to get Jake relocated in Stanwood for his student teaching. The time spent on I-5 back and forth to Everett and away from home is more than Jake needs in his life right now. I sure hope it all works out!

I'm really tired again tonight so I think I'll head to bed. I've attached a photo of the family from yesterday at the party. Enjoy!

Dreaming Big,
Dor

No comments: