Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Back to work...and I survived!

It took everything I had, but I got out of bed at the (butt) crack of dawn, took a shower and went to work. Just like that. It didn't hurt. I remembered where my office was. I remembered the people I work with (though some of them are still on summer break). I guess I can do it! I thought I had to pick between work or play, but if you do it right, they can be the same thing. Shhh...don't tell my boss.

Rick isn't feeling too bad after his day of chemo, though he seems pretty drained tonight. I'm hoarse again today (NO, I did not say horse). Do you think it's because I talk too much? Don't answer that.

I'm going to sign off now so I can finish a book I've been reading all week. Then I'm off to see a movie with Janeen and my girls (I hope).

Love you more than all the blogs I've written (today is #380)

Dream Big,
Dor

No comments: