Monday, July 09, 2007

Vicky...where are you?

This is to my "newest friend" Vicky who posted a comment on the blog yesterday. Please e-mail me at dreambig@wavecable.com Hopefully, we'll find a way to connect before I leave for my (ever so exciting) trip to South Dakota. Honestly, I'm really looking forward to it!

To the rest of my friends and family...I'll write a little later tonight after I finish packing, cleaning, cooking, and organizing....

I just talked to Rick who is at work and I think the radioactive beads are doing their job. Rick sounds completely exhausted today(which the doctor anticipated would happen). Hopefully, he will get a good night's sleep tonight and we'll have a nice drive tomorrow.

Love you more than all the un-ironed shirts in my laundry basket (again) ~

Dream Big,
Doreen

No comments: