Tuesday, July 31, 2007

On our way...

We're getting ready to head out to Spokane for another round of radioactive beads. Rick will be glowing about this time tomorrow. He'll spend the night again, then be released on Thursday (as long as everything goes as planned). I want to spend one more day in Spokane just to make sure all the radioactivity stays where it's suppose to. So, we'll be home Friday. Then, I'll see you at the parade on Saturday.

We'll write more tonight when we get there. If you need anything, call Jake. He's the token caretaker while we're away.

We don't take American Express...but prayers are gladly accepted. :)

Love you more than a monkey loves bananas!

Dream Big,
Dor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Doreen,

I continue to read your blog daily and have noticed there has been no update lately. Even though I don't know you and your family personally I am starting to worry since there has been no activity recently. I hope all is well with your family and you and Rick are feeling good.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Rick.

Vicky
South Dakota

Anonymous said...

United States Restaurant Guide - a guide to every restaurant, http://restaurants-us.com/oh/Cleveland/King%20Kennedy%20Carryout/44104/

Anonymous said...

http://insuranceinstates.com/washington/Seattle/Hight%20Law%20Offices/98121/