Saturday, April 14, 2007

Somewhere over the RAINBOW

My camera doesn't do this photo justice, but I must say, this was one of the most beautiful rainbows I've ever seen. It was a full arch (though I've only given you a glimpse of it) and had deep colors. What a great way to end a perfect day.

It's our anniversary today and I awoke to new barstools in our kitchen, from my honey. We went out for breakfast, shopped for some flowers, washed cars (I just watched...Jake helped), planted flowers (Rick just watched...Angie helped), visited with our neighbors Jeff and Erika, had steak and prawns for dinner and now we are relaxing for the evening. I'm thinking about putting a movie in. The problem is, we'll wake up at 3:00am with the TV blaring without a clue how the movie ended. I'm speaking from experience.

Rick isn't feeling great this evening...I'm sure he's overdoing it. He had a slight fever this afternoon but Tylenol seemed to help it. Let's hope it's nothing to worry about.

I'm going to get off the computer now and spend some time with the "ONE" I love.

Dream Big,
Dor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and many more to come. What a great day to celebrate: sunshine, planting flowers to grow, enjoying your family. Carry on!!

Anonymous said...

I believe that my parents are the lucky ones. Many people wait for the calendar to remind them that it is their Anniversary and encourage them to do something special for their spouse. My parents don't need the calendar, they show each other love and suprise each other with meaningful gifts all year long. They still celebrate April 14th but they also have reason to celebrate May 14th and June 14th and July 14th.........


I love you both,
Ang

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Rick and Doreen. I remember celebrating your wedding at a hall and the girls were just starting to walk and were so cute. here's to many many more years of celebrating anniv.,birthdays and living life.

Love Beccy