Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy March


I meant to put this picture on here days ago. It was taken on Sunday night when Amy got home from Puerto Rico. She got some valuable training as well as some sunshine.... obviously.
We've been watching State Basketball for the past couple of days. Rick and I have been coming to the Tacoma Dome for the past 15 years for this annual event and we still enjoy ourselves every year. It's a lot less stressful when we don't have any of our own children playing. We do have Ally (Rick's cousin's daughter) who plays for Snohomish so it makes it much more exciting to be down here.
Rick got disconnected from his Chemo today, so he feels about 10 pounds lighter. I wish they could disconnect me from something, but I don't have anything hooked up. Oh well, a few extra pounds might come in handy someday. I've had a side ache & back ache the past few days so I'm going to call Dr. Eaton and move my appointment up from the 19th.
Amy and Angie got a great birthday present yesterday. They got a check from a dear friend to put towards my Relay for Life total (so I would hit my goal...which I did). Thanks...you know who you are!
I know I haven't written much the past few days but I'm exhausted tonight so I think I'm going to make this a short one as well.
Until tomorrow....
Dream Big
Dor

No comments: