Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Do you want the good news or the bad news first?

Good News? or Bad News? Hummm..... The good news is my CT Scan looked good. The bad news is it appears I have shingles. I'm now taking some new meds since I wasn't taking enough pills already. I'm actually relieved. Although it hurts like h-e-double toothpicks (that was so 5th grade) I feel much better that it wasn't the cancer spreading to my bones. Pam took me to the doctor today and she hasn't stopped talking about how cute she thinks my doctor is. She doesn't even care that I have lung cancer, she just wants to accompany me to all my appointments. The fact that he is young enough to be her son (or grandson) does not even phase her. You've gotta love that about Pam.

I've just taken some pain meds and I'm about to fall asleep at the computer, so I'm going to call it a night and write more in the morning.

Love you more than all the times Pam talked about how cute Dr. Eaton was...

Dream Big,
Dor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doreen,

Sooo glad to hear the "bad news" about shingles! I know those can be extremely painful, as my sister just suffered a bout with them. She was hurting. I like the fact that it is something that can GO AWAY though!!! Thank the good Lord it isn't pain from that ugly "C" word. I hope Rick will be feeling better, soon, too! Snug up, relax, and take care of eachother! Love and Hugs!
Julie

Dave in MT said...

I think you should go to the Snohomish County planning department and tell them you have shingles, just to watch them have a cow and demand to see your re-roofing permit...

Anonymous said...

Too funny about Pam the Dr. - I'll have to ask her about him :D

I'm so thankful to hear that your scan came back good, I was so worried about it!

Rita