Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So much to share

For starters: I was the big winner at Bunco on Monday night. We had a great time as usual, and we all took home a great gift from one of our friends. My stomach and ribs usually hurt the day after bunco because we laugh so hard. This time, I just didn't feel good. I think I may have been going a little too strong all weekend and it caught up with me on Tuesday morning. I went to work late and came home early. I got a good night's sleep so I really am feeling better today.

Rick had a doctor's appointment today and will go in for some tests next Friday. The doctor said "now that you're 50 we should check "everything". I'm glad he's getting a complete physical. I'll be able to stop worrying once we know he's healthy.

I went to the ankle doctor today as well, with hopes he would take the boot off. No such luck. I have to wear it for at least 2 more weeks but my ankle is getting a lot better. I have a new brace that I can wear when I'm around the house. I'll start physical therapy in a week or two.

I hope to get back on the computer a little later to write more.

Love you more than all the wind blowing through the great northwest!

Dream Big,
Doreen

No comments: