Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What was I thinking?

It just dawned on me that I didn't say hello to you yesterday....or yet today... so HELLO, HELLO! The past couple of days flew by. I know a bunch of you are getting pumped up for the pancake breakfast...I'm hungry just thinking about it. I'll be there helping anyway I can. It amazes me how so many of you just never stop giving of your time and love. Thank you so much. :)

I'm feeling good except for a little back and side pain, but that could be from old age. You know, I am getting up there. I'm only a year and a half away from turning 50! Yahoo~

We're having a late dinner tonight because we went over to the high school to watch the freshman football game. We won... Now, I'd better get going before I burn the pork chops.

Hugs and kisses,
Dream Big~ Dor

No comments: