Saturday, September 23, 2006

Today was a success!




I don't know how, but sometimes I forget how loved my mom is until we hold events like the one today. The Stanwood Health Club held one of its "Body Pump" classes in Haggen parking lot and I am exhausted.... from watching it. :) I want to thank Kat from the club for putting on such a great event and inviting my mom to be a part of it. Thanks to Kat and her crew we were able to bring more awareness to the issue of lung cancer. Bringing awareness was our goal and I'm pretty sure we did that with the 300 fliers that were placed on cars in the parking lot. Thanks to generous people, we also raised some money which was a bonus. Thanks to all who participated!


See you tomorrow at Haggen-
Amy


P.S. Since posting this message I have received two e-mails from friends asking me what the fliers said. I have tried everything I know how to do but I can't attach the flier to this page. If you want a copy of the great flier we put on cars just send me a quick e-mail and request one. I think they turned out great and really get our point accross.

No comments: