Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Yawn....

Apparently, I'm lacking in the sleep department. I could sleep all day if I didn't have other things planned. I didn't get moving until late yesterday morning, then I took a cat nap before going to Pam's house last evening, and I was still in bed around 9:00pm. Here it is 9:30am and I'm ready for a nap again. Oh well, a little extra sleep never hurt anyone. (I think they refer to this as beauty sleep...and I can use some of that)

Within this past week, we've had 2 deaths touch a couple of family friends. Both were very unexpected departures. I'm not sure what to say to these people because I can't imagine what they must be feeling. I've shared with all of you how lucky I am to be able to express my thoughts and feelings everyday because I've been given a warning. I know it's hard to learn from other people's experiences but please work hard on living each day to it's fullest.

It's time for me to get busy doing jobs around the house before I take another nap.

Love you more than all the clothes in my ironing basket...

Dream Big,
Doreen

No comments: