Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I can't stop laughing...


Last night Angie sent me an e-mail (actually it was called monk-e-mail) At first I thought it probably just seemed really funny because I was so tired. So I slept. I got up this morning and watched it again. I've discovered it really is one of the funniest things I've ever experienced. I've written this whole e-mail while giggling. Do you think the medicine could be warping my sense of humor? Please visit the site and enjoy yourself. You can personalize it for the ones you love.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk%2De%2Dmail/

By the way, my new eye drops seem to be helping. I can see clearly now the rain is here...

Love you to pieces,
Doreen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can easily say.... and I do mean EASILY SAY... that I have never seen my mom laugh harder than she did designing the "Monk-E-Mail" messages last night. It was just her and I in the room and that is a shame. I wish all of you could have seen her laughing hysterically. She struggled to breath sometimes because she was laughing so hard, and a guarantee she is feeling it in her abs this morning. Where is the videocamera when I need it? I can't stop smiling when I think of her sitting in the chair crying and holding her mouth in an attempt to hold in the laughter. Sorry folks... words can not possibly tell the story of last night.

I love you more than all the tears of laughter Dor cried last night.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Oh come on now, let's get our oldies right: "I can see clearly now the rain is gone. Don't go getting us elderly types all confused... :)

--Dave R in MT

Anonymous said...

Doreen -

I thought about you all week while I was at football camp volunteering to help cook and feed over 200 8-14 year old boys!!!! I got home last night and zero energy to sign on, SO - I got on here as soon as my eye's could focus to read about your Doc appt, and the progress. You truley are brave along with realistic. I am again reminded of your true strength.

I love you more than 200 sweaty boys in a food line 4 times a day for 5 days!!!!! :P

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Unlocking it creates the device available to people on different networks, like T Mobile.

These vent handles are not individual pieces which may easily be dropped and are part of the silicon case.


My web blog ... download ifaith windows