Monday, May 08, 2006

It's gonna be a great day :)

Good Morning my friends,

We visited with lots of friends and family this weekend (which explains why I wasn't on the computer much). Jake came home from college for the summer (smile), and we worked on some odd jobs around the house that gave us a sense of accomplishment (since we felt like we hadn't done a thing in weeks). I'm still feeling great. Though I don't have a bad rash, my skin is very dry (which is another side effect...good news) and I still get tired quickly. As a matter of fact, I was so tired last night that I missed most of Desperate Housewives and all of Grays Anatomy. I better start setting the VCR...(I know, we're still behind the times)
I really do feel like this medicine is working. I don't cough near as often and the wheezing has almost stopped. I have my "big appointment" on Friday in Seattle, so I'll let you know more after that.

Thanks again for all your love and support. Don't forget to Dream BIG and Live Strong.

Hugs, Doreen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you Doreen too! Love you & you are in my thoughts & prayers & in my heart all the time! Chad & I went down to Eagles Nest & got the very last Queen Doreen t-shirt (until they do some more)!
Stay strong, dream big, smile & I find lotion w/ lavender in it is very nice (for your dry skin?!) Love you- Donna

Anonymous said...

THE SUN

As I write the sun will shine,
For sun is found in mind,
The sun will always stay up
So darkness cannot rise.

The sun’s my source of happiness,
It keeps me bright and gay,
And no where's found the dark in me
When sun is kept in mind.

love Chad Larson
PS keep the sun in your mind =^)