Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Getting Older...It's a Good Thing!


I had a wonderful weekend at Desert Aire. The weather was questionable on Saturday but by Sunday afternoon it was beautiful. I've decided that weather will not make or break my happiness. When it's raining, or windy, I'll just stay inside and have fun. Once it clears up, I can head outside to enjoy life. It took me 48 years to figure this out :) Some of us are slower than others... We had a wonderful time with Bob & Dy, Dave & Val, and our Desert Aire family. The food was great but the company was even better. Thanks for my little birthday party and your love. (Ally the cake was my best one ever)

It's fabulous getting older. Women aren't suppose to say that ~ We're suppose to defy age. Now I can't wait to have my next birthday and the one after that... Hooray for wrinkles.

Thank you again everyone for the awesome life I live. You are all a very important part of who I am. Have I told you lately that I love you?

I love you more,
Dream Big - Dor

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOREEN:
ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, THERE IS NO DEARER FRIEND THAN YOU!!
WARM WISHES FOR A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY,
LOVE YA,
CLH

Anonymous said...

... I love you more....

Happy Birthday Mom.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Doreen, Happy Birthday to you!
Have a wonderful day!

Love, Andrea

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Doreen, here's to MANY more. Have a great day.

Love, Shellee *<:*)

Anonymous said...

We are the lucky ones, to have you in our family. You inspire us all everyday! Happy Birthday:-)
-We love you-

The McEwen Family

Anonymous said...

Hey.... This cake looks most Yummy, will you save me a SLICE?? Like my Boot'a needs anymore sweets!! Hope the rest of your Birthday is as special as you my dear!! Love you like the NO other!! Peg :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Dor! Hope you had a great birthday! I love you!

~Mel