Sunday, April 30, 2006

Live Strong...


I woke up this morning feeling really scared for the first time. I looked in the mirror and I saw Doreen. You know her...she's a wife, a mother, a friend... She eats healthy, is active, loves to cook, you'll find her at every sporting event, thinks she's funny, loves flowers and music and life.... And then I remembered the "C" word. I rembered how 11 days ago I was just living a normal life then it all changed. It must be for a reason. Certainly not because I smoked or was around smokers. Hopefully, not because I was mean or hurtful to anyone. I don't know the answer why. We never will. But what I do know...Is that I will NEVER stop fighting this disease. I'm going to participate in my life everyday and I'm going to LIVE STRONG.

Thank you for all your love and support.

Doreen

No comments: