Monday, December 21, 2009

Pre-Holiday excitement







The past few days have been filled with Christmas shopping, birthday parties, Lights of Christmas, scans and doctors appointments.




I'm attaching some photos from the my nephews birthday bowling party and a little bit of silliness from the lights of Christmas.



I think I'm just about done shopping. Ok, I AM done. If I've forgotten anything, it's too late and I'm sorry.....I'll remember to put you on the top of next years list. :)


Yesterday, Rick had a CT scan and today we got the results. As nervous and antsy as we were to hear what they had to say today, it ended up not too bad after all. Some of the tumors have grown but there are no new tumors (which is fabulous news). The plan is to keep Rick on the routine he's been on for at least one more month. If things are still growing and his numbers keep rising, they have a new game plan with the drug they injected into his liver in September. They will add a few extra toxins and see how that plan works. In the meantime, they will watch for some clinical trials that might fit his needs. The best part of the day is that we still have options and that is a GOOD THING. :)


I'm exhausted after a day of shopping and doctor's visits so I think I'm going to call it a night. Sleep well and don't be naughty.....


Love you more,

Dor



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! You and Rick look fabulous in the new photos. Many good wishes for a happy and healthy, wonderful New Year.
Joan Zimmermann