Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Early Morning Update

After a nice day with Megan (we stopped for a coffee drink, then went to Costco and the grocery store) I got home and within about an hour I was coughing like a maniac and my fever spiked to almost 102. I started taking Tylenol immediately. We got a hold of my doctor and he called in an antibiotic and by 8:00pm I was feeling better. I woke up this morning to another rough coughing spell but after taking my new cough syrup,I'm starting to feel better.

Today is chemo for Rick along with a follow up appointment with Dr. Kooy (his liver surgeon). I'm in no shape to take him, so Amy is filling in for me. We'll be getting the results of his latest CT scan as well. Let's hope all is well. Thanks Amy!

It's time for me to head back to bed and try to get some more rest. Have another wonderful sunny day :)

Dreaming Big,
Dor

No comments: