Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Chemo is back on!

I got a call from Seattle Cancer Care today and here's the game plan. I guess I've not missed too many treatments, so beginning next Tuesday, I'll start IPI-504 again. I was thrilled by the news.

This morning I had a wonderful massage, then Megan met me in Stanwood when my massage was over. We shopped around Stanwood, went to lunch, then she collected on the massage she got for her birthday in February. I came home, visited my dad, Jake and Theresa Haugstad (who brought dinner), then fell asleep on the couch for a couple of hours. I'm now full and rested :) and ready to watch Survivor.

Rick is starting to feel a little better, as am I.

Thanks for the delicious cookies, Bill and Jane. If they are as healthy as you said they are, we should be healed by tomorrow. :)

Dream Big,
Dor

3 comments:

KCina said...

Great news about chemo back on track! ;-)
~ Kathy (Relay friend in Oregon)

Anonymous said...

TO INFINITY.....AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!
Love,
Neener

Anonymous said...

Lots of good news. Keep it coming!!!