Saturday, November 08, 2008

Wedding Shower Saturday

Due to the hard work of my sister in laws, Dawn and Vickie as well as that of Amy and Angie, Mel and Shannon, today's bridal shower for Megan turned out very nice. Dawn opened her home to 25 of our friends and family members, served delicious soup, salad and desserts. Then we were on to game playing and gift giving. A great time was had by all.

It's a little early for jammies, but I'm ready to call it a day. The chemo was so much more tolerable than on Tuesday, but I still wear out a little faster than usual. Today my hips and shoulders felt achy, but that's starting to feel better tonight.

Tomorrow is another busy day. Vickie and I are going to Kent for another shower, then we're going to spend the night in Seattle so we don't have to drive all the way back on Monday for chemo. This week my routine is chemo on Monday and Thursday. Then next week, it's a break for me but chemo for Rick. This calendar of mine is a full time job!

Hope you all had a restful weekend. I'll write more if I remember to bring the laptop with me. If not, perhaps I'll write a blog from Seattle Cancer Care.

Loving you Big,
Dor

No comments: