Monday, November 17, 2008

Information Night

So much has happened these past few days that I don't even know where to begin. On Friday night we were pleasantly surprised to have guests from Spokane show up for the weekend. The Six Musketeers (Dave, Val, Dy, Bob, Rick and I) had a ton of fun (as usual).

We're taking dinner over to Angie's house tonight where we'll watch a little football and hear about all she learned about this weekend. I got an ear-full from Jake last night, but I want to hear Angie's version tonight. I can't wait to meet up with the doctor as well. I'm hoping he can answer my 4 pages of questions and assure me that there really can be life after cancer. The kids came back so motivated and charged...

I had another terrible night of sleep last night, so I'm afraid I might fall asleep earlier than usual tonight. If not, I'll write a little more later tonight. Perhaps I can add some photos of Cathy and I being handcuffed during lunch. Amy showed up and I wanted her to show Cathy how fast she can take down a perpetrator. I think she bruised my wrists. :(

Love you more than all turkeys at Jenni-O.

Dreaming Big,
Dor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doreen,

So now you know why you needed to have clean sheets on the bed!

Linda Z.