Monday, September 22, 2008

Annoying Headache

Since Saturday afternoon, I've been fighting a headache. Today it got the better of me. I've been lying down since about 3:00pm. I just woke up and realized I'd not written a blog today and I promised myself I would be better with it now that I'm home from Reno.

I was hoping I would feel a great deal of relief by tonight but no such luck. I have a massage in the morning so hopefully that will ease my pain if it's not gone by dawn. Hey, I'm a poet even with a headache.

The Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation~ Simply the Best Gala in San Francisco is coming up again in mid November. The kids are all planning on attending, but Rick and I haven't committed yet. So far, everything has worked out great for Rick but we want to give it a few more weeks. We still have time to book a flight, or plan for a road trip. With the price of gas, we're probably better off flying but we really do enjoy a road trip every now and then.

Time for me to get back in bed. Typing on a keyboard is a little more noise than my head likes.

Sleep Well and Dream Big,
Dor

No comments: