Monday, December 31, 2007

We've made it back to our own little "Paradise Island"

First let me say it's very late and I'm going to write a nice blog in the morning when I get up. (Or in the afternoon when I get up, whichever comes first). I must give Amy and Angie credit for the blogs you received while we were on vacation. The wireless internet didn't work very well on Paradise Island and when they could get it to work they had to leave our hotel and go to a little strip mall that had an Internet Cafe. They would get the disk from my camera, take a few words from me, then head over to post a little memo for your enjoyment. If it had been up to me, you may not have heard from me until we got home. Sorry, I love you all...but we were on vacation for goodness sake.

I can't wait to share more photos and stories with you.

Ta, Ta for now....
Dreaming Big,
Dor

No comments: