Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter & Happy Birthday Darlena Jo


It's 4:30 am and I've been up for about an hour. I didn't feel well last night and I fell asleep before 8:00 so I must have had all the sleep I need. I'm still not feeling like myself, but it's ok. I had stuff to do that didn't get done last night, so I worked on my projects this morning. I'm going to lay back down after I finish this blog and see if I can catch a little more shut eye.

We're celebrating today with a family outing to church, then lunch and a birthday celebration (Darlena is turning 2) at my brother-in-law/sister-in-laws house. I really wanted to have an Easter Egg Hunt, but shhh...you know about the EEHD. I told Amy and Angie (on their cell phones - separately) I wanted them to wear their bonnets to church today and no joke...they each said "oh, mine's dirty". Even though they never admit it...they are so alike. I wonder where they got their sense of humor?

Yesterday, I had a nice lunch with Amy and Jessie (her roomate and soccer teammate from college) Jessie has a wonderful opportunity to move to Virginia (Beach) with her job and will be leaving on Tuesday for at least 2 years, so it was nice to get together with her one last time before she leaves. I'm sure her parents, siblings and nephews will miss her, but she'll be living in a beautiful part of the country...who wouldn't want to go visit? I've already volunteered :) Best of luck Jess~

Live Simply, Love Generously, Dream Big...and have a VERY SPECIAL EASTER~
God Bless,
Doreen

No comments: