Thursday, February 22, 2007

The end of a busy week

I'm looking forward to tomorrow (the end of a busy week and celebrating Pam's birthday). I've been working (at my real job) all week, getting a lot done, and looking forward to next week when we start Rick's 3rd round of Chemo. Isn't it amazing how time flies? It has been 2 months since Rick was diagnosed. Since then he's had surgery, recovered from that, had another small surgery to get his port in, recovered from that, and is getting ready for another round of chemo. I feel so thankful that the doctors got things moving as quickly as they did. We have angels helping us every step of the way.

I forgot how much I love my friends at work (and the job), but I also know I'm beat every night when I get home. I'm going to have to come up with a game plan to fit all my needs and the needs of my family and work (oh...and my needs. I always forget about those)

My dear friend Pammy will be 60 on Sunday. I don't mean to rub it in, but it sure is fun. I hope tomorrow turns out to be a blast. We're all celebrating but she doesn't know about it. (Don't worry about her finding out...she doesn't have a computer at home...so by the time she reads this...she'll be covered in birthday wishes.

Jake is on his way home from college for the weekend, Amy arrives home on Sunday from beautiful Puerto Rico (however in the past 24 hours she has developed a terrible sinus cold and some kind of stomach bug) , and Angie is only a phone call away. Oh, what a wonderful life I have.

Hey, it's Grey's Anatomy night tonight. I'd better get my work done so I can be ready to watch it by 9:00.

Love you more than all the laughter in our office tomorrow.

Dream Big,
Dor

No comments: