Saturday, February 10, 2007

Beautiful Day

We were blessed with a beautiful day today. Rick and I took advantage of it and went for a walk this afternoon. You've gotta love the sunshine... It's drier than rain.

I'm changing the name of the blog to something other than Rick and Doreen Cancer Updates. The title gives cancer so much power. Like what has it done to US lately? I would rather let you know what we've done to CANCER instead. I've decided to call it Life is Good: Hosted by Rick & Doreen.

I got up this morning and worked on some little Valentine's presents for my kids. I'll share them with you after the 14th. If I tell you now, I'll ruin the surprise. Speaking of surprises....did you know that my dear friend Pam is celebrating her 60th birthday and Amy & Angie are celebrating their 30th birthday this month? Isn't it funny how age is only important if you're trying to collect on your social security or if you want to buy a beer? Otherwise, it's only a number. I think they all look fabulous for their age (but then I'm a little biased)

Hugs and kisses,
Doreen the Dreamer

No comments: